Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Roaming

Userlevel 3
I noticed your bigger brother Telus offers a 7 dollar a day roaming plan. Then plan let's you use your Canadian plan in the states for 7 dollars a day. How come you guys don't offer this?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isnt $7 per day expensive?  That's like a $210 plan :s
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is adding some new roaming features very soon. Stay tuned for more info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

They do a max of like 9 days I believe. After that they don't charge per day
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

US EasyRoam is capped at $100 per billing cycle. International EasyRoam is capped at $150 per billing cycle. It can be a good plan if you are going to use your plan like home, with lots of calls or data use, but that one text you send any given day is REALLY expensive!

Dennis wrote:

I am going to travel in Germany and other 3 European countries for 14 days. Would you please confirm that international roaming is charged at $7 per day and will be capped at $150 per billing cycle ? If yes, I will take it. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

No. The statements mentioned above are referring to a package with Telus. Currently with Koodo you have to purchase a roaming add-on or use the pay per use rates.
You can find the international add-ons here:
https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons?I...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'll say, tongue in cheek, that if they did offer the same as Telus, they wouldn't be Koodo!

Would you please confirm that international roaming charge is $7 per day and will be capped at $150 billing cycle ? Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yu Ning wrote:

Would you please confirm that international roaming charge is $7 per day and will be capped at $1...

No, refer to comment above.