Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Revised ETA Please

"We'll be up and running again Sunday at 2 pm EST." .. so what is the new ETA? New Koodo customer/phone number as of yesterday, would like to know what is going on. Not a browser/caching issue.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
I'd say something didn't go as planned and they are delayed. But you already know that. 🙂 None of us have access so you are not alone. 🙂 On the phone they couldn't give an exact time when things will be up on the web again, but they thought it would be at least a few hours.
Userlevel 7
same here. It will probably be back up very soon, it doesn't affect your service though, they are just updating the website. Welcome to koodo 🙂
They are doing a system upgrade in the back end to make everything more efficient. May seem like an inconvience now, but it will be better! 🙂 Welcome!
My service is affected. I have not been able to make or receive calls nor use data despite adding the receipt PIN for voice and data boosters I purchased yesterday (which was accepted on submit). Thanks for the reminder to call in, I'll try despite the website saying our accounts cannot be accessed even by the reps. I completed all the activation and signup online so assumed the site was needed to manage my account as well. I am very impressed with the support community! .. which was one of the reason's I've just chosen Koodo, switching from Rogers.
RESOLVED ! Rep Cesar was brilliant and patient. Support community .. awesome. Thank you! Roland;
Roland Hordos wrote:

RESOLVED ! Rep Cesar was brilliant and patient. Support community .. awesome. Thank you!...

Oh and yes the self serve sites are back online as well.