Koodo Community
Question

Return an Exchanges phone

• 24 December 2019
  • 6 replies

Hello, I just exchanged my iPhone 8 for the iPhone XR yesterday and I’m not satisfied with the exchange at all and needed more insight if I was able to bring it back. Nothing has happened to the phone and I still have everything in the packaging (exchange also included pop socket, new charger and a phone case due to having more than $100 in credit).

if there’s anything I can do about this, id appreciate it a lot. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I dont believe youre allowed to change models more than once or ppl would spend their 14 days going through model after model and koodo would be out for each brand new phone so you can change for a new unit of the same phone if theres an issue as a manufacturer defect but you cant exchange again 

I dont believe youre allowed to change models more than once or ppl would spend their 14 days going through model after model and koodo would be out for each brand new phone so you can change for a new unit of the same phone if theres an issue as a manufacturer defect but you cant exchange again 

I’ve only changed models when I exchanged my phone but I don’t wanna pay xxx amount of money for a phone that I’m not satisfied with, It’d be a waste. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you haven't even opened it, how do you know you're not satisfied with it? If Koodo won't exchange it again, you could sell it privately, not many other options I'm afraid. 

Badge +4

I don’t think there’s any restriction on returning a phone. As long as the phone is returned in like-new condition with all included accessories and proof of purchase, there shouldn’t be a problem. Koodo has also upped the return/exchange period to 30 days.

Returning or exchanging your Koodo phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can exchange and return as many times as you want as long as it is within the original return period.

(For example: If you bought the phone Dec 10, and exchanged it on Dec 15th, the exchange/return period doesnt reset and will still stick on x amount of days from Dec 10th.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's good news all around then 😊