Koodo Community

Community

Return a Phone

I would like to return refurbished iPhone 6S 32GB that I ordered on Dec 13th, and I received it on Dec 15th. I still have all the accessories, proof of purchase, and box. Up till now, it's been 14-15 days. I sent the email to Koodo Webstore on Sunday, and the newer on today but I did not get reply back, and how do they count 15 day of usage, 1st day since receiving it or ordering it, and how do I return it if I did not get reply back from them on the 15th day ? Am I eligible to return the phone because I want to return my phone since Sunday 26/11 ? Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ehh, today is Nov 28 2017, we haven't reached Dec 2017 yet.
The conditions and instruction for return here: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone
Sorry, It's Nov 13th. I was so frustrated with the service that I typed wrong
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there,

Here's the policy for phones bought online : 

• Money back guarantee (MBG) is 15 days [b]from date shipped (15 calendar days, not business days)
• If the customer wants to return the phone, they must request a return mailer before the end of the 15th day
• Phones cannot be returned to a store (not even a Koodo Shop)

So yeah, as long as the request is received before the 15th day you would be fine.
hi,

I sent the request for a return mailer which was on sunday, but I did not get any reply back. So today is the 15th day since it got shipped and I did not get reply back as well. Am I eligible to return the phone ? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hieu wrote:

hi,

I sent the request for a return mailer which was on sunday, but I did not get any reply back...

Usually they honour the request date; in your case Sunday. Remember, the store operates Tuesday - Friday.