Koodo Community

Community

Solved

retrieving contacts

My iphone got wet and now doesn't work, if I put the sim card in another phone will I be able to get my contacts?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Probably not. Your contacts are lost and you'll have to get a new phone and re-enter your contacts. I remember that a SIM card carried over 3-ish contacts once when one of my relatives had the S2X but that was it because that was all that it could save.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Lee wrote:

Probably not. Your contacts are lost and you'll have to get a new phone and re-enter your contact...

Kelly. Usually if you sync your iPhone with iTunes your contacts would be saved in your computer! Why not just do a restore and see the result?
John Lee wrote:

Probably not. Your contacts are lost and you'll have to get a new phone and re-enter your contact...

I lost my contacts thinking they were on backed they were not they r in cloud how do I find them its a glaxay smsung
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

You should be able to do this in settings under backup & restore.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Lee wrote:

Doesn't this site have the ability to report SPAM?