Koodo Community

Community

Replacement phone from under 14 day warranty

I have finally contacted the webstore about getting a replacement phone where was still under the 14 day period. They emailed me the confirmation number, but gave me no information on shipping for the new phone being sent out. I am wondering if I will get a tracking number for this once it ships? Or if I will just have to play it by ear. I work everyday this week other than Wednesday. When I received my new phone last week it was here within one day, so if this phone is going to be just as fast to get here, I would like to know so I can have someone here while I'm at work. Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you should receive tracking information as you did the first time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Once it is shipped you will have this information. If you haven't receive anything it is because it has not been shipped yet.
I still have yet to receive anything, no answers from Koodo either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Megen - I'm looking into this to confirm exactly what next steps are and what timing looks like. Looking at the notes on the account, I can see that a return was initiated on the 18th after the phone was experiencing tech. issues as you pointed out. To my knowledge, the typical process is that we send you out a return mailer to send back your phone, once we receive it, a replacement is sent out to you. Unfortunately, there's no official confirmation/tracking emails sent as part of this process. That said, I'm hoping to get an update from the team on timing, and share it back with you.