Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Registering my e-bill

I just signed up with Koodo and am trying to set up my e-bill. I was given a pin and the information was sent to my pin. I go to the web page where I type in my pin to register, but for the last few days a page comes up saying technical difficulties?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you register your Self Service account, the system WILL sent you an e-mail to validate your e-mail to complete/activate the registration. So check your e-mail and confirm it. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Breanne, Self Serve is optimized for the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. You can also delete the cookies & browsing history and empty the cache. If you need help or if you still can't access your account online, give us a call at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636, option #5, and we'll help you out! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi Breanne, Self Serve is optimized for the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. You...

I tryed all afternoon to get someone to talk to at Koodo and I couldn't get nobody but a voice mail or what ever you call it I got a hard time to understand what they want me to do or say so could I have some one call me or text me ..Please Thank you JD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Hi Breanne, Self Serve is optimized for the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. You...

This is a public forum (customer driven), and many people are here to help answering the questions. What kind of problem do you have?
Userlevel 1
Yannick wrote:

JD, dialing 1-866 won't get you a voicemail, it'll take you to their IVR menu.