Koodo Community
Solved

Refund

• 2 September 2019
  • 9 replies

I have tried to register for Koodo & have been charged $135.60 for a brand new iphone as for going with koodo. it declined my card and i have not been refunded my money, and i would like my money back or to know why it didn’t go through right away. thank you.
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 2 September 2019, 17:17

If your card was declined how did it go through ?
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your card was declined how did it go through ?
it took money and after said it declined my card and it has not been put back in my account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure the money was taken? What exact message did you get when you tried to order the phone?

Edit: Sorry, cross posting with both you and Paul. When did this take place?

Hi my balance is 220.25$ and I payed online banking march 22,2020 and I’ve noticed that you already deducted to my credit card March 20,2020. Is there a way that I can refund my other payment?

I’ve been trying to call a customer service about the said matter but the operator agent is just keeping me asking and asking same questions for 2 hours. I just a want only a refund to my other payment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve been trying to call a customer service about the said matter but the operator agent is just keeping me asking and asking same questions for 2 hours. I just a want only a refund to my other payment.

What questions are they asking?

Alternatively you can call your bank and see if they can reverse it.

Ok I will try my bank tomorrow if they could reverse but if not what I’m going to do

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok I will try my bank tomorrow if they could reverse but if not what I’m going to do

Then you’ll have to contact customer service like you were already doing. You can try messaging them through facebook alternatively.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Note that a refund for an exisiting account is not a regular process and will likely take a lot of time to fully process. 

You're best bet is to have it remain as a credit on the account and you will not have to worry about paying next month.