Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Referral program

Userlevel 7
I referred my mom to Koodo through the Koodo referral website last month and she just signed up today. I am wondering how to help her get through the rest of the process. I have looked at the FAQ's page but I'm still unsure what to tell her. Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Welcome back Daniel! It's been a while since we last heard from you here. 🙂 Here is what your Mom should do in order for both of you to get the bonus TAB. Let me know how everything works out.

What does my friend need to do to redeem the referral?
  1. [i]Tell your friend they must redeem the offer (by entering their name and email address into the referral system) [i]before[i] they activate their service with Koodo. 
  2. [i]Then your friend buys a phone or SIM card and activate on postpaid rate plan.
  3. [i]After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Welcome back Daniel! It's been a while since we last heard from you here. 🙂 Here is what your M...

It definitely has been a long time. Happy holidays! I read that section but does that mean she has to register her self serve account first and then log back into the referral program after that? She can't find the confirmation email from when she put in her email before.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Welcome back Daniel! It's been a while since we last heard from you here. 🙂 Here is what your M...

No she doesn't have to. Log into your account on our refer-a-friend page and see what the status is under history. You might be able to resend an email to her. She definitely needs that as will have to "unlock" your referral via that.