Koodo Community

Community

Solved

recently activated Koodo on iPhone 4S - texts not being received- people try to call it goes to message - any ideas & anything I can do ?

Just recently activated Koodo on my iPhone 4S - numerous texts are not being received on my phone & when people try to call me, it goes right to message - any ideas out there why ? & if there's anything I can do ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Do you see "Koodo" on the top left? Any bars? Is there a 3G sign there as well (when youre not on wifi)? Make sure that in settings under cellular that 3G is enabled.
From the bottom of the Screen, swipe up, you should see a menu pop up, in that menu you should see a Moon Crescent, toggle the Moon Crescent off and this should fix the Phone, usually people put their Phone on Night mod by accident, what Night Mod does it's basically a DO NOT DISTURB feature in iOS7 and UP. 
Thank you - checked, Night Mode was not on, but I turned it on and then off again, maybe will fix?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe it will fix it... Tell us if it did or didn't so we can help you till it works
Robert wrote:

Maybe it will fix it... Tell us if it did or didn't so we can help you till it works

Voice calls go directly to voice mail. Phone doesn't even ring. Thank you for your interest
Userlevel 5
Robert wrote:

Hey Colleen,

Have you tried resetting network settings? Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings. This usually helps to fix these issues.

Let us know if you still need help!
Robert wrote:

I finally went back to the kiosk & had them check, the number wasn't ported properly , therefore I wasn't able to receive phone calls. Thank you for your interest, as I was ready to quit Koodo if it wasn't fixed today. It has been a very frustrating, annoying week, all because someone did not complete their job properly.