Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Reactivate phone

My 18 year old daughter had her phone stolen 3 months ago,we were with Koodo.I phoned and told them to cancel it.A week ago we payed a reward to someone who found it and phoned Koodo to activate it again.She has been without a phone for 3 months.Koodo put a 3-5 day ban-lock on the phone because of the stolen phone.Here we are a week later still waiting for them to activate it, with lots of promises.Hmmmmm.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should give Koodo a call because we are normal custommers and can't verify what is happening!
Userlevel 7
Since you had it added to your daughters phone to make sure it was blocked from being used you'll need to contact Koodo again to make sure it is removed from the account so the phone will work. You can call customer service at *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to get in touch with a representative or you can dial 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone and press 0 a few times. Hope this helps and you get the issue resolved!
Thank you Daniel but we have phoned everyday for a week now.We get a different person and different excuse everyday.Like i said it was supposed to be 24-48 hour lock because of the stolen device and now they say 3-5 days for the lock.Its been 7 days since we activated it, still nothing.I was the one that reported it stolen in the first place then payed the reward to get it back.It isnt even a Koodo phone we bought it the Apple store.I get the security check, but its getting to be too much.I give it one more day then bye bye Koodo.We have used you for years.
Userlevel 1
nbboy wrote:

Thank you Daniel but we have phoned everyday for a week now.We get a different person and differe...

Sorry you're having so much trouble nbboy. I know that you've already given us a call however we'd really like to look into this for you. Please send your account details through this secure email form: http://koo.do/11eMLdy. I recommend that you select social media while filling out the form so that your email will go directly to us. If you wouldn't mind letting us know when you've sent your email, we'll be able to take a look at it right away. Thanks so much!
nbboy wrote:

Thank you Daniel but we have phoned everyday for a week now.We get a different person and differe...

Thanks Ashley i have just sent a email at 11.05 am i think i posted under new account or deactivated account.We could use some help.8 days now.