Koodo Community

Community

Solved

rate plan

For months now I haven't been able to see my rate plan online. This is usually fine, since I have no reason to make long distande calls, but I'm in a remote community right now and I need to make some business calls. I need to know if long distance charges apply. Why won't Koodo let me see these details? All I ever get is "Oops, there was an error".

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How much is ur rate plan per month. And what province are u in ?
roughly $32, Ontario
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have Canada wide minutes in your plan you will not pay anything. Have you tried using a different browser?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All plans have at least 100 Canada wide minutes on post paid. So u should be fine as long as ur calling Canada, from Canada.
Robert wrote:

If you have Canada wide minutes in your plan you will not pay anything. Have you tried using a di...

Thanks, see my above response to Chadwick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

All plans have at least 100 Canada wide minutes on post paid. So u should be fine as long as ur c...

* correction * ALL FAIRLY CURRENT PLANS
Chadwick wrote:

All plans have at least 100 Canada wide minutes on post paid. So u should be fine as long as ur c...

Thanks. I don't always have the internet where I am right now, so I couldn't see these responses. As a result I called 611 this morning and got it all cleared up. It's free calls from 5pm on and on weekends. That's the part I needed to clarify.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

No problem Steve. Glad u got it figured out.
Userlevel 5
Hey Steve,

Robert is right! If you have a Canada-wide plan, you will not be charged for long distance calls in Canada.
Tayeb A wrote:

Hey Steve,

Robert is right! If you have a Canada-wide plan, you will not be charged for long dis...

Thanks, see my above response to Chadwick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Plans that are discontinued no longer show details after a while on the self-serve pages.
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Plans that are discontinued no longer show details after a while on the self-serve pages.

My plan is active. Thanks for taking the time to respond. See my above response to Chadwick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you still have the paperwork you got when you signed on with that plan? It will tell you all the details.
Goran wrote:

Do you still have the paperwork you got when you signed on with that plan? It will tell you all t...

I'm not in a position to access it right now. Thanks for taking the time to respond. See my above response to Chadwick.
Userlevel 3
Hey Steve! If you got this $30 plan any time after 2014, it should include a minimum of 100 day time Canada-Wide minutes! Let us know if you have any other questions that we can help out with! :) 
Julie wrote:

Hey Steve! If you got this $30 plan any time after 2014, it should include a minimum of 100 day t...

Thanks. See my above response to Chadwick.