Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Quit Koodo without calling

Hi, I've just moved from Canada to England and I have no service here for some reason. I need to be able to call to quite the services but am unable to. Anyone know how I'm able to quit my plan with Koodo?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to call them to discuss cancelling. Dial *611 fro your phone. Or these numbers below, Any of the numbers besides 611 you can call from skype or google Hangouts. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Chadwick wrote:

You will need to call them to discuss cancelling. Dial *611 fro your phone. Or these numbers bel...

Okay, thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You will need to call them to discuss cancelling. Dial *611 fro your phone. Or these numbers bel...

No problem Sarah, any reason inperticular that your leaving Koodo?
Chadwick wrote:

Unfortunately there's no Koodo company in England. So it's easier to leave and go with a new company
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Download Fongo. They give you a real Canadian phone # and you can call anywhere in Canada for free, regardless of where you are - providing that you have a wifi connection. You can then use this to call customer service at 1 (866) 995-6636. If you arrive overseas and have no service, this may be the only way to speak to someone at Koodo. [Thanks to Ivan].

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Or you could use Skype to call toll free number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Heard off and on here that Skype doesn't play well with Cdn toll-free numbers. Worth a try if you have it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If you can just use fongo/skype that's better but there is also a number to call collect if you're overseas if nothing else works. It might be the 647 number Chadwick also put up.