Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Question Regarding Activating New Koodo Phone:

Question Regarding Activating New Koodo Phone: I broke my screen on my iPhone 5c and I just decided to order the IPhone SE online as my new phone through koodo. I receive my new phone shipment tomorrow (Aug 2). What are my options for activating my new phone under the same number & account I'm already on? Preferably the quickest way to activate/upgrade my new phone. Also is there a way to transfer all my information onto my new phone?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your already a Koodo customer, you will put the SIM from your 5c in your new phone and thats it. If it doesnt fit, you will have to buy a new one, or cut it to fit(not recommended but definitely do able). If your a new customer, a SIM card will be in the box(should be even if your not) As for uploading all your information, do a ITUNES back up, and then upload all that info onto your new phone, or use ICloud.
Chadwick wrote:

If your already a Koodo customer, you will put the SIM from your 5c in your new phone and thats i...

Thank you for the information. My new phone comes with the SIM card. Through self serve on koodo through get new phone if I just enter my new sim number on there and hit "upgrade" phone will that be the easiest option to activate my new phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If your already a Koodo customer, you will put the SIM from your 5c in your new phone and thats i...

When i received my new Koodo phone, i just snapped my old SIM down to size and i didn't change a thing in Self Serve.
Chadwick wrote:

Okay thank you!