Koodo Community

Community

purchased 2 add ons, but the screen said there was some sort of error with them. However, they still charged me for them.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What addons did you buy and how much were you charged? Do they show up as active in self service?
they costed 20$, it was a talk booster and a data booster for canada. They do not show up as active. The message I got was that there was technical difficulties with the add ons- but i still got charged.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rebecca VanDonkersgoed wrote:

they costed 20$, it was a talk booster and a data booster for canada. They do not show up as acti...

Ah I see, does the charge show up as credit in self service? If so, you should still be able to add the actual boosters. Try adding them by calling 611, that should work!

they costed 20$, it was a talk booster and a data booster for canada. They do not show up as acti...

i did call, but they couldnt help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you meant hey couldn't hep you? I they cannot help you, neither can we here because we do not have access to your account. Can you elaborate a little more about what they told you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You might have better luck contacting Koodo via private message on facebook or twitter.
"They couldnt help" is not an answer you should accept.