Koodo Community
Solved

problems

• 14 October 2019
  • 2 replies

i never got a sim card in my account package. and now I see I've been billed for 2 months of service I haven't used. please help me
icon

Best answer by Alexandra_Koodo 14 October 2019, 17:28

i never got a sim card in my account package. and now I see I've been billed for 2 months of service I haven't used. please help me

Hello there! I have managed to identify the order number using your email address. The tracking number that I got has been verified on Canada Post website and it seems like the package has been delivered. Since this is an online purchase you’ll have to get in touch with our support team by sending a short email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com , advising them about the fact that you don’t have the SIM card and the service was not used since the activation date.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You received a phone without a Sim card and how long has it been? You can put up your order number here and I'll flag a Rep to look into it.

Userlevel 5

Hello there! I have managed to identify the order number using your email address. The tracking number that I got has been verified on Canada Post website and it seems like the package has been delivered. Since this is an online purchase you’ll have to get in touch with our support team by sending a short email at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com , advising them about the fact that you don’t have the SIM card and the service was not used since the activation date.