I recently purchased a new iPhone and plan with Koodo. I initiated a porting of my old mobile number from Rogers to Koodo. It is now over 3 days, and it seems that the porting is only partially successful. Has anyone had this issue, and, if so, how were they able to successfully resolve it? Some additional details:
1. I have powered off/on my new Koodo iPhone, as suggested by in some other posts
2. I have not called Rogers to cancel my old plan (I understand that this will happen automatically, following the porting)
3. Currently, when someone calls me on my old mobile number (the one I am porting from Rogers to Koodo), both phones ring (my old Rogers phone and my new Koodo phone).
4. When I call out from my new Koodo phone, the recipient sees my ported (old) mobile number - this is the only part of the porting that seems to have worked fully.
5. When someone texts my old mobile number, the text comes through on my old Rogers phone
6. When I text from my new Koodo phone, the recipient sees my new Koodo phone number (which I am hoping to replace)