Koodo Community
Question

problem with brand new iphone 4

i bought an iphone4 before 15 days ago and today the led in the back started to flash by itself even when the phone is off if i touch the led it turns on what should i do? its a 15days brand new phone..

11 replies

You have up to 30 days to return it for the same kind of phone.
You have up to 30 days to return it for the same kind of phone.IPhones have a 14 day return and a 14 exchange policy. All other phones have 14 day return and a 30 day exchange (for the same model).
Userlevel 1
You have up to 30 days to return it for the same kind of phone.Do you work for Koodo Steven?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have up to 30 days to return it for the same kind of phone.iphones also have a 30 day doa exchange option, but after the first 14 days all warranty claims have to go directly through apple.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have up to 30 days to return it for the same kind of phone.we really need a star option for comments on comments, you'd earn another one Timo
you mean that i have the right to return this device and they will give me a new one? thank you
Userlevel 5
you mean that i have the right to return this device and they will give me a new one? thank youHello Nikos, Reena has given a wrong answer, sorry for the confusion. But if its an iphone you cant return it after 14 days MBG/DOA exchange just like what steven said.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure it's not set to flash the led flash when you receive a notification?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your incorrect Erwin, check the photo below of my iPhone 4.

it turns on when i m holding it with my two fingers.. and if you touch it it the back too.. i went to a koodo store they told me they cant exchange it because its after 14 days. i made an appointment on an apple store to go and have a look of it.. i hope they will exchange it because i m very dissapointed...