Koodo Community
Solved

problem/question

• 14 September 2016
  • 3 replies

My phone has gone from service to "searching" randomly and no idea why its doing that, I restart my phone and it is still the same problem. This has never happened before why is it doing this now and how do i stop it from not going out of service again
icon

Best answer by Goran 14 September 2016, 17:57

Reset network settings and pull out your Sim and back in again. You'll lose all saved wi-fi networks and BT connections. If that doesn't work then try putting your Sim in another phone to see if the problem follows if it does you will need a new Sim card likely
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Reset network settings and pull out your Sim and back in again. You'll lose all saved wi-fi networks and BT connections. If that doesn't work then try putting your Sim in another phone to see if the problem follows if it does you will need a new Sim card likely

Ok it's not a reply to nobody but a question! 

I received my new phone through the mail aND at the moment I received I started to get fb, email...... ect  so as I open fb someone else name came up so I needed the pw of that person -

So 1# problem /= phone been used before 

#2 I bring the phone to the repair shop and the guy tells me the phone has a little cracked in the bottom so I decided to let it go and just use it nomather what but 3 day's after I plug it and the screen just cracked grrrr what you think I should do? ??? I want a new phone not someone else 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok it's not a reply to nobody but a question! 

I received my new phone through the mail aND at the moment I received I started to get fb, email...... ect  so as I open fb someone else name came up so I needed the pw of that person -

So 1# problem /= phone been used before 

#2 I bring the phone to the repair shop and the guy tells me the phone has a little cracked in the bottom so I decided to let it go and just use it nomather what but 3 day's after I plug it and the screen just cracked grrrr what you think I should do? ??? I want a new phone not someone else 

What phone did you buy? If you bought an preowned phone from Koodo, the phone should be wiped clean before it arrived. 

If the phone had damage, you should have reported  immediately to Koodo. It might be already late as you used for several days. As of now, do you have any proof that the phone was damaged by Koodo prior to your possession?