Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Previous incoming calls over 30 days ago

How do I check previous incoming calls over 30 days ago? When I click on previous usage history, it only goes back to the last 30 days. What if I want to check in the past 60 days?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would need to click this :

When I click on the previous usage link, I only see up to the last 30 days. My question is: how do I view usage over 30 days ago?
Ccs Csk wrote:

When I click on the previous usage link, I only see up to the last 30 days. My question is: how ...

Oui c'est possible
Userlevel 6
Ccs Csk wrote:

When I click on the previous usage link, I only see up to the last 30 days. My question is: how ...

Look at your bills. They are in pdf format under billing. They go back 18 months and show detailed usage.
Ccs Csk wrote:

Comment faire pour la langue detecter traduction en français
Ccs Csk wrote:

Comment faire pour avoir la langue detecter traduction en français
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ccs Csk wrote:

Voir la page en anglais, cocher sur Francais en bas de la page, au extrème gauche.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would need to clic on the PDF of the corresponding month. Then you'll see the detailed usage!
Found it, thank you!