Koodo Community
Solved

Previous cycle billing explanation

• 5 February 2019
  • 2 replies

The links on my ebill don't provide me with information on what the charges are for. I have tried phoning and using the text but am not able to get a response from Koodo. Also, I removed prepaid billing so my bill would not be paid yet the payment was processed anyway. How do you get to talk to anyone at Koodo?
icon

Best answer by Mats 5 February 2019, 17:42

. Also, I removed prepaid billing so my bill would not be paid yet the payment was processed anyway. How do you get to talk to anyone at Koodo?

After removing pre authorized payments it will take one month before it takes effect. So after removing, the next bill will still automatically be paid.

To cancel pre-authorized payments:
  1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. Select View my bill.
  3. Select Cancel pre-authorized payments and select Next
  4. Done! You'll get a confirmation email from us. It’ll take one full billing cycle (one month) for the changes to take effect.
https://koodo-support.acromediainc.com/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you don't see the pdf file of your bill? Page 3 contains the detailed breakdown of your bill.

Issues like that with Auto payments not stopping need to be settled by a rep. You can call 611 and select prepaid to get it sorted out.
Badge +4
. Also, I removed prepaid billing so my bill would not be paid yet the payment was processed anyway. How do you get to talk to anyone at Koodo?

After removing pre authorized payments it will take one month before it takes effect. So after removing, the next bill will still automatically be paid.

To cancel pre-authorized payments:
  1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. Select View my bill.
  3. Select Cancel pre-authorized payments and select Next
  4. Done! You'll get a confirmation email from us. It’ll take one full billing cycle (one month) for the changes to take effect.
https://koodo-support.acromediainc.com/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments