Koodo Community

Community

Preowned iPhone SE a Christmas Ruined!

I ordered my son his first phone... The preowned iPhone SE. When the phone is turned on or charging it vibrates... Loudly and constantly. It also came with no SIM card. I assumed these phones were in good working order... According to the description they are suppose to be. I did not open the box when it arrived because it was a Christmas.gift ... This has ruined my son's Christmas. I am about to have to make a payment on the plan that we have not had a chance to use at all!! I hope that Koodo can help fix this... And get me a working phone quickly.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm sorry to hear that you got a lemon. You'd need to contact Koodo directly to get it returned and replaced. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or call 611.
Goran wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that you got a lemon. You'd need to contact Koodo directly to get it returned a...

Thanks for the tip. I will try to connect with them
Userlevel 1
I purchased refurbished SE myself a year ago, and so far i am happy. Good luck with replacement but koodo should honor it
chris wrote:

I purchased refurbished SE myself a year ago, and so far i am happy. Good luck with replacement b...

That is good news! I hope you are right
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As the "refreshed" iphone SE from Koodo is warranted by Apple (at least 6 months). I would suggest you visit an Apple store and ask them to replace it.

It will be quicker and deal with Apple directly.