Koodo Community

Community

Pre-paid Self Serve - Can't Top Up

Every month I pay top-up with the same credit card. This month I am repeatedly trying to do so and get the following message "[b]Unable to Process TransactionWe are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.". I have successfully used this card in the past and nothing has changed with my card for financial institution. I called into the phone number and automated service didn't work. I deleted card and reset it up just in case making sure billing and address is the same. Nothing worked. I just need to pay my top up and need to use this card.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Karina,

I have successfully used this card in the past

Was it with Koodo?
Robert wrote:

Hello Karina,

Was it with Koodo?

I have paid my phone bill for 9 months through self serve with this exact card and never had a problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Karina,

Was it with Koodo?

You will need to call koodo to get your card registered for use again.  It's probably something in security system that tripped and flagged your card
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Karina,

Was it with Koodo?

You could purchase a top-up at a local merchant and apply that to your account, if your credit card is not working and time is of the essence.

Robert wrote:

Hello Karina,

Was it with Koodo?

Did top up for now. What is the customer service number to re-register a card? The other number I found does not offer that as an option from the computer nor a way to discuss with a person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Karina,

Was it with Koodo?

*611 from your phone.
Or use any of the options in the 'Contact Us' section at the page bottom.