Koodo Community

Community

Solved

pre-authorized payments credit card expired, impossible to register new one

My credit card is expiring this month, i have the new one. I try to add the new card for pre-authorized payments, but it's impossible. I have a window letting me select credit card or bank account. The credit card window only ask for card number and expiracy date but not for cardholder name or secret number... anyway the "transaction" won't complete. I tried with two different card on two different days.

is there a problem with your website?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you trying through the app or the website, whichever your using to attempt it have you tried the other one to complete the change?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Are you trying through the app or the website, whichever your using to attempt it have you tried ...

Thank you i wasn't able to do anything on the website but, installed the app and it seem to work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you trying through the app or the website, whichever your using to attempt it have you tried ...

Yeah they've been trying to bring in the new self serve slowly to make sure things don't break other things but it happens sometimes. Glad you got it done though, have a great day Olivier
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oliver, is the account under your name?