Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Positive Tab?

Hey guys, I wanna pay of my tab balance and get a new plan, but I was wondering, are they still going to take the extra money that I've been paying on my phone with, or will my total be less?

I eventually want to get a new phone, but I don't want to lose a bunch of money after my tab balance is paid off and they keep taking the 12 bucks or whatever a month. How does that work?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean by extra money you've been paying on your phone with. You can either pay off your tab ahead of time.or when you get a n phone your tab balance remaining will be put on your next bill to be paid off. Then on the current tab system you pay up to 15 a month for 24 months or until your balance I zero or 21 a month on the tab plus plan. Once it hits zero you will only pay for the plan itself.
Goran wrote:

What do you mean by extra money you've been paying on your phone with. You can either pay off ...

Ok, you've answered my questions. I was just wondering what happens when the phone got completely paid off. Thank you!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
After the tab is paid off Candice there will be no more extra" 12 bucks or whatever " fee on your bill anymore. The tab will disappear