Koodo Community
Solved

Port help.... I put my new sim card in too soon

I was (attempting) to port my number from my old Rogers iPhone to my new iPhone with Koodo. Unfortunately, I got overzealous and put my new SIM in my new Koodo phone before began the transfer of my number.

Now it says I have to wait 14 days to change my number after activating. Is this fixable?! 

icon

Best answer by Teo Koodo 4 June 2021, 15:25

Hello, Melissa! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Don’t  worry, this is totally fixable. We need to reinitialize the port from our side. For that, you can book a callback using our Virtual Assistant that you can find here: Virtual Assistant Chat  and here is a guide on how to use the VA in case it is the first time using it: VA Guide . You need to make sure that your Rogers number is still active and that you have your Rogers sim card in the phone to be able to receive the confirmation code for the port-in. The callback can be booked with any active number, including landlines.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was (attempting) to port my number from my old Rogers iPhone to my new iPhone with Koodo. Unfortunately, I got overzealous and put my new SIM in my new Koodo phone before began the transfer of my number.

Now it says I have to wait 14 days to change my number after activating. Is this fixable?! 

You will need to contact the Koodo porting team at 1-844-232-7678 to help you out. 

Userlevel 2

Hello, Melissa! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Don’t  worry, this is totally fixable. We need to reinitialize the port from our side. For that, you can book a callback using our Virtual Assistant that you can find here: Virtual Assistant Chat  and here is a guide on how to use the VA in case it is the first time using it: VA Guide . You need to make sure that your Rogers number is still active and that you have your Rogers sim card in the phone to be able to receive the confirmation code for the port-in. The callback can be booked with any active number, including landlines.