Feedback
please help! connecting offline doesnt work. | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

please help! connecting offline doesnt work.

• 12 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Ive been getting texts that I've been paying for my prepaid plan for months but connecting  to my data is not working, i tried removing my sim card, restarting , updating and everything. The only thing that i think could be an issue is that we got a new internet provider.. please please help me :( i need this fixed

my phone is Iphone XR 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 12 September 2021, 04:49

When you login to your prepaid self serve, what base plan does it say you have? 

Do you have any data boosters? 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes i have gotten boosters, i have majority of them, if not less. But I definitely have them. And sadly I haven’t been able to log in to see whats wrong because i forgot my login and when i try to change my password it says my emails are incorrect, when i use my phone number for the forgot emails it says my phone number doesn’t exist.

Yes i have gotten boosters, i have majority of them, if not less. But I definitely have them. And sadly I haven’t been able to log in to see whats wrong because i forgot my login and when i try to change my password it says my emails are incorrect, when i use my phone number for the forgot emails it says my phone number doesn’t exist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Make sure you are logging Into the correct self serve. 

Try this link

https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/?intcmp=MyAccount_Login_Prepaid_LoginRegButton_062019

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Connecting offline ? Do you mean problems with wifi / new home internet provider?

If the problem is with mobile data, take a spin thru this page:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-data-your-non-koodo-phone?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=iphone%20apn