Koodo Community
Solved

Plan change

So i had a 3 gb plan for 65$ then i change it to a 4gb plan for 55$ because I mean who wouldn't for more gb for less money. I then bought a new phone the iphone 8 to be exact. I went in store to do so and they re-affirmed me that my plan with the new phone would not change. I then notice a few days later that my plan was automatically changed to a 2 gb plans for 50$ without me knowing or anyone notifying me. I now cannot change my plan back to the 4gb because it won't allow me to change my plan within 14 days of purchase still to this day which im positive the 14 days is over now. I am worried that my original plan for 4gbs was a holiday special and is not offered anymore. I have been with koodo for a really long time and have rarely had problems but this is just beyond frustrating and disappointing. Please help me.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 15 January 2019, 22:45

hi,
When you completed the upgrade at the store, did they give you a confirmation of the new contract? I was wondering if the problem was from the store or online system. Was there any paper trail on the upgrade? what did it say there?

Anyway, for plan change or dispute, you would need to contact Koodo directly. You could setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat. you could enter your number and then for the next question ask for a call back.

They would fix it for you as the issue was likely from other..

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
When you completed the upgrade at the store, did they give you a confirmation of the new contract? I was wondering if the problem was from the store or online system. Was there any paper trail on the upgrade? what did it say there?

Anyway, for plan change or dispute, you would need to contact Koodo directly. You could setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat. you could enter your number and then for the next question ask for a call back.

They would fix it for you as the issue was likely from other..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would also go back to the store and say what the heck!
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey @Jordan1144552 - It looks like the plan was accidentally changed when you got the new phone. I changed the plan back to what you had prior to the upgrade 🙂