Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pissed!!

I just paid my bill on Thursday April 24th which was $49.73. I just got a message saying i owe $100.32 I dont really understand why. so I don't think I need to pay that.

8 replies

Did you look at your bill (complete bill, log into Self Serve to review it ) to see why? Or are you just throwing around random assumptions instead of fact checking?
KaneSlavik wrote:

Did you look at your bill (complete bill, log into Self Serve to review it ) to see why? Or are y...

do you work for the company? because that is NO way of talking to a customer. thank you.
KaneSlavik wrote:

Did you look at your bill (complete bill, log into Self Serve to review it ) to see why? Or are y...

Nope, I'm not. I'm using common sense for your situation. Apologies if you are offended by that.
KaneSlavik wrote:

goodbye.
Userlevel 7
If you paid through your bank, then it takes 3-5 business days to process the transaction. That's not enough time for Koodo to have received your payment and have applied it before that bill came out.
Ahmad wrote:

If you paid through your bank, then it takes 3-5 business days to process the transaction. That's...

okay, thank you 🙂 that makes a lot of sense.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

If you paid through your bank, then it takes 3-5 business days to process the transaction. That's...

No problem! In a few days when you log into self-serve, you should see an adjusted "current balance"
Ahmad wrote:

thank you! hopefully that works! 🙂