Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone was paid in full and still out of service

My phone was out of service when I was in Canada. I went to the United States and paid my bill through the app in full like usual. My phone has yet to be re activate for the last 4 days and it's unacceptable. What is going on? Koodo had no issue withdrawing funds from my account but without providing any service.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jamar. It may take some time for Koodo to receive the payment and reactivate the account. Having an out of service phone comes with some consequences that you have to assume! I would say that not paying your bill, that's unacceptable! Peace and love.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Jamar. It may take some time for Koodo to receive the payment and reactivate the account...

You may also need to pay a reconnection fee, if you have not already done so.

Robert wrote:

Hello Jamar. It may take some time for Koodo to receive the payment and reactivate the account...

I agree that payment should be on time. But situations do happen and no one should judge that. I paid through the preferred method of using the app and still nothing. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jamar - is this for the phone number ending in 74? If so, I see that your service was restored on Jan. 4th. I'd suggest removing/reinserting your SIM card and rebooting your phone (power down and then back up). If you're still in the U.S. and this still doesn't work/your phone doesn't pick up service, you may need to manually try selecting a network from cellular network settings, but in most cases the reboot should work - let us know if it does. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Jamar - is this for the phone number ending in 74? If so, I see that your service was restored...

Thank you for your response. Yes the number does end in 74. I'll be trying what you suggested thank you