Koodo Community

Community

Phone's disconnected after topping up

I topped up for my base plan and data booster on Dec.9, but still cannot use my phone till now. Can anybody tell me why is it and how to solve it?
On the overview page it says that my base plan will expire on Jan.6, I don't understand why my SIM card isn't working at all.

4 replies

can anybody help me with this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone did you have? Was your phone unlocked and compatible with Koodo network? I would try to reinsert the SIM, turn off the phone and on again.

I would also try to insert the SIM in another phone to test.

If all fail, you would need to call Koodo or visit a Koodo-related store to ask them to check on the SIM and phone.
Dinh wrote:

What phone did you have? Was your phone unlocked and compatible with Koodo network? I would try t...

My phone is an iphone 7, and it's definitely unlocked and compatible with koodo network because for the past 3 months I've been using the same SIM and it's been ok until this month.

I tried reinserting the card and restarting my phone, but it just couldn't work.

Then I went to the koodo store and they say they don't know how to deal with stuff related to prepaid customers. Then I sent them emails and left messages on their fb page but so far received no reply......

Tonight I'm taking a flight to travel and I sure as hell will need my phone number working and the data...... But I just don't know what else I can do right now...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

What phone did you have? Was your phone unlocked and compatible with Koodo network? I would try t...

If the phone is okay, SIM worked before and selfserve is active, It could be a SIM problem. I would suggest you visit a Koodo kiosk and change it. However you might have to pay for the new SIM ($10-15).