Koodo Community

phone keeps hanging up

So me and my fiancé have the same phone and they both keep hanging our phone calls every other second it’s driving us nuts we tried resetting our phone it hasn’t help is it time we just upgrade or is their something we can do too fix it 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So me and my fiancé have the same phone and they both keep hanging our phone calls every other second it’s driving us nuts we tried resetting our phone it hasn’t help is it time we just upgrade or is their something we can do too fix it 

Which phone are you using?

iPhone XR 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

iPhone XR 

Did you check your carrier settings? What about updating your iOS to the latest version? Did you try to remove your SIM card and reinsert it back to your phone?

If nothing works, you can use wifi calling. It should be available on the iPhone XR. You can visit the link and follow the instructions to set it up. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling

Badge +4

You should have the latest software version 14.5.1 and carrier (update version) 46.0, meaning both iPhone XR’s are up-to-date. You can find this information by going to Settings > About - look for Software Version and Carrier.

Have you tried resetting your phones’ network settings? 

This procedure restores the default network settings for iPhone and sometimes resolves network glitches.

Go to Settings > General - scroll down and tap Reset. Select Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter a passcode to proceed. Follow the prompts to reset your iPhone’s network settings. Wait for the iPhone to reboot and done. Test to verify that the issue is resolved.

Note: you will have to re-enter saved Wi-fi passwords, re-pair Bluetooth devices. VPN settings may have to be reconfigured (if applicable). Mobile data will automatically enable itself. Turn off mobile data if not used.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How is the network coverage where you are located?