Koodo Community

Community

Solved

phone deactivation even after paying bill on time

I have paid my bill, and have bank reference to prove it, but my phone has been deactivated so i can't even call a koodo rep to figure this out. i don't have a landline, and I've been stuck without calling texting or service of any kind. to make it all more frustrating i was not forewarned of the deactivation., and it was paid in full over a week ago!!!!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What did it say in your selfserve? did it report that they received your money? could it be a technical issue with your SIM?
No, it said it had not been recieve and must be paid to recieve service again. But it's been paid and I can prove it with bank info.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you contacted your bank?, you need to ask them to take the money back or make sure the money arrive to Koodo because Koodo would have to ask you to pay  to them before any re-connection. That would make you potentially pay twice for the same amount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Hannah, we haven't received a payment in several months. If you paid through your bank, they do take 2-3 business day to pass on the funds and we haven't gotten it yet. You could dial #227 to report the payment and see if you are eligible for reconnection.