Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone bill is too high.

Why is my phone bill 90$? I got the iPhone 5 a couple months ago, and im on the 70$ plan. The guy told me it was gonna be something like 75 a month, but I just checked and its 90$. Theres no way I've gone over my data, I dont even use it that much. I really don't feel like paying 90$ every month for a phone I can't even call across canada with..

27 replies

Userlevel 4
Have you looked at the bill yet? (Aside from the front page)
@Bryan: Why do you come to a forum and ask a question that no one can possibly answer?
Userlevel 1
Hey Bryan, What you're seeing is proration. It's explained in the Welcome package you should have received when you signed on, as well as in this video: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill
In a world of easy to access information, why are people not bothered to take the time to read? I will never be able to process this type of illogical thought process.
Userlevel 1
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

In a world of easy to access information, why are people not bothered to take the time to read? I...

Hey Dalek, While I do appreciate the sense of humour you bring to the Community, please remember we're all here to provide help and support each other, not to take jabs at other people's expense. Please do keep the jokes coming, but mellow down on commenting on humanity's foibles. It is the accepted social protocol and if your planet wishes to overthrow our society and enslave us, first you need to adhere to such protocol. 😛
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

In a world of easy to access information, why are people not bothered to take the time to read? I...

Does not compute....does not compute...logical processes must be enforced...
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Continued behaviour like that may result in a suspension or ban
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Expecting logical answers is logical. To expect anything less is illogical. There has not been any insulting. If you feel offended then perhaps you need to take a look at yourself.
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You can tell yourself whatever you want to help you sleep better at night. But it is noted that you have had multiple warnings. Just be careful with your replies. Logic can still be rude. Your use of words doesn't hide your intents. Have a nice day.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

You seem to be the only one that has had any issues with how I have replied. I have not received any such warnings as I check my email daily. Making random threats like this is in poor taste and you always seem to have issues with specific people who are just being honest.
Userlevel 1
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I do have issue too, bro. You can be both logical and tactful. Let's just take a few breaths and try and keep this a positive environment for everyone, BOTH you guys 😛
Userlevel 4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops {-_-}
Userlevel 7
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Now that song is stuck on my head!
Userlevel 6
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Guys, we are not in kindergarten are we? Shouldn't you take your pissing match somewhere else? 🙂
Userlevel 4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Totally unintentional, Ahmad. I swear!
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Daleks do not care for your plesantries. Logic must proceed all or else EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE.
Userlevel 5
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

DALEK, it's awesome that you are contributing to the forum but what may seem obvious to you, may not be to someone else. Just try to be more polite and respectful to others as we all want to help others with their problems and listen to their ideas. If that's not what you want to do, feel free to leave the community.
I think you should start my reading your bill. If you have any disputes or need explanations you can call customer service at *611
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DALEK, http://www.mweb.co.za/DesktopModules/DigArticle/MediaHandler.ashx?portalid=20&moduleid=5259&mediaid=9407&width=600&height=400
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For everybody (^_^) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

For everybody (^_^) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM

OMG it won't get out of my head, help!!! I have to hate you now!! :oP
Userlevel 1
One last thought ! I wished if only Bryan could be redirected to check his Extra Bill charges in his Self Serve before this friendly fire started.
MatB wrote:

One last thought ! I wished if only Bryan could be redirected to check his Extra Bill charges in ...

All of this could have been avoided by Bryan reviewing his bill in full instead of just reading the front page then running here and expecting an answer that none of us can provide.
Userlevel 4
In the Account Detail section is where you would get the best answers to why the bill is too high. Usually page 3 on paper or the PDF.

Userlevel 6
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

In the Account Detail section is where you would get the best answers to why the bill is too high...

LOL