Koodo Community

Community

Solved

PHONE BILL CHARGE

I just got an Iphone a couple of weeks ago and i changed my plan on OCT 2 to 40$ a month one, but i decided it was too expensive so i changed it again on OCT 15 to a 30$ plan: i was just wondering if the old $40 plan will be added to my next phone bill, or if it will just be the $30 plan?
icon

Best answer by HippieLongstocking 17 October 2013, 00:35

Hey Natasa! you will see both plans on the first bill. you will see that when you activated the phone on the 2nd of october that you chose the $40 plan and you will be paying for those 13 days of serivce for the $40 plan then you switched to the $30 plan on october 15th so you will see that monthly plan added on top of the first 13 days of charges for the $40 plan.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Natasa! you will see both plans on the first bill. you will see that when you activated the phone on the 2nd of october that you chose the $40 plan and you will be paying for those 13 days of serivce for the $40 plan then you switched to the $30 plan on october 15th so you will see that monthly plan added on top of the first 13 days of charges for the $40 plan.