Koodo Community

Community

Solved

phone and plan restrictions

I'm trying to decide on what provider to go with, and Koodo is sounding really good right now. My only question is, if I was to get the iPhone 6, can I choose any plan that I want? or do I have to go with a certain plan? any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
If you buy it out right or use tab you can choose any plan except tab plus plans

If you use tab plus, you can only use tab plus plans
can I get a tab plan with iPhone or can it be only tab plus?
Userlevel 7
Any way you want
awesome!! thanks for your help
Userlevel 2
Based on Koodo website, you can only order an iPhone 6 and 6s with tab plus plans ([b]$21/month tab charge added with the monthly charges from the plan). The [b]Tab Plus plans starts at $59+tx ([b]Unlimited Canada-Wide calling + 500 MB) so we are looking at [b]minimum $80+tx per month. On a tab plus financing, you can only choose from Tab Plus plans. You would be able to get the iPhone 6 16 GB, for example, at $270+tx with one of tab plus plans on a 2-year commitment. The pricing of the phone is the same as what competitors (service providers) offers with their plans right now.
Userlevel 6
Vanessa wrote:

Based on Koodo website, you can only order an iPhone 6 and 6s with tab plus plans ([b]$21/month

Hey Vanessa.
Just so you know, you can get any phone on any tab size.
Apple just requests that their phones be advertised at the highest amount of subsidy so that the price doesn't seem as high. 🙂 The more you know ~~
Userlevel 2
Vanessa wrote:

Based on Koodo website, you can only order an iPhone 6 and 6s with tab plus plans ([b]$21/month

Thank you for letting me know Mitchell. 
I'm not ordering though, I'm going directly to a kiosk