Koodo Community

PALS - family/friends account

Should have something like My Pals, 5-10 Contacts, where you can call them anywhere in Canada,. Possibly have it as an Add-On. 🙂

14 replies

They have one. It's called 5 Essentials.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think its gone. I just checked plan add-ons 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I think its gone. I just checked plan add-ons :(

Still there as far as I can see.
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Like Mayumi, it's gone on my side too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Weird. I just checked and it is still available on our end, even under the newest plans it still shows up as an option. Wonder if it's a bug in self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

OK. If I log into my self serve and check the "plans and add-ons", it is there. If I just check through Koodo web site, it is not there. It could be there for only existing customers....?
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Yeah, same here. Once I was logged on, I could see it. Log out though, and it's gone.
Mayumi wrote:

They have Canada Wide Calling so that would be close enuf in my opinion
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

My5 makes those 5 numbers unlimited, which is the appeal. Canada-wide doesn't mean unlimited, unless you have an unlimited plan.
Userlevel 6
It's there folks. In self serve. I have no problem adding it either. I logged out and back in. It's still there. 🙂 It's not on their website though. Maybe for those of us with older plans it's still available while others might not. But when you can have an unlimited plan it may not be worth paying the extra $10 anymore.
Userlevel 5
Chris Petersens wrote:

It's there folks. In self serve. I have no problem adding it either. I logged out and back in. It...

Why are certain add-ons available on Self Serve but not on the Koodo website?
Userlevel 5
That's strange, there might be a glitch. I'll investigate with the larger team to see what the issue is. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

That's strange, there might be a glitch. I'll investigate with the larger team to see what the is...

Thanks Sumaya! Hopefully the add-ons and other things will appear on the web page. Some customers get confused. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

That's strange, there might be a glitch. I'll investigate with the larger team to see what the is...

I hear you. I would be too. Will keep you guys updated.