Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Owning iPhone 4 and want iPhone5! Help!

I currently have an iphone 4, in my city we do not have a koodo booth so before calling I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I would like to have an iPhone5, I have 107 left on my tab.. how does it work? Id pay my tab and buy the phone full price? Plz someone help 🙂

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Until my idea of "paying off Tab for an upgrade" gets implemented, you pay the difference in store between retail price of phone and your available Tab on (S, M, or L). Koodo postpaid is also offered at Mobile Shop. We have locations throughout Canada. Whereabouts are you?
Jonathan I wrote:

Until my idea of "paying off Tab for an upgrade" gets implemented, you pay the difference in stor...

I agree that you should be able to pay off your tab at any time if you choose to. Hope that changes in the near future.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Until my idea of "paying off Tab for an upgrade" gets implemented, you pay the difference in stor...

No, that I DON'T agree with. Paying off/invoicing remaining subsidy when you upgrade = absolutely, every other carrier works this way. Paying off whenever just friggin because you want to = in most cases, dumb.
Jonathan I wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply 🙂 we have a telus booth in our mall in Campbellton, NB and they have koodo but only to sell they don't really have customer service but I was told I could go in the mobile shop at superstore to ask them 🙂 I will do that tomorrow!! Only had my iPhone for a few months and already dying to get the 5 lol. It's not necessary it can wait if I have to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can pay for the phone full price if you wanted. However the tab will remain at 107 owing. The tab will be reduced every month. If you placed the iphone 5 on the tab then your tab will get reduced at 15% of your bill (this is assuming your current tab is being reduced at 10% of your bill)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Retail Price of iphone 5 is $625 Tab S: You pay $582 ($625-$43) at the store, Your tab will be set to negative -$150 Tab M: You pay $432($625-$193) at the store, your tab will be set to negative - $300 To use Tab M your plan has to be $30 or more and you pay $5/month tab charge Also you can go to Koodo Shops or Retail partners. http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Vero. You can only buy the iPhone in-store. So I don't think you can buy it by calling as you need to be there in person...