Koodo Community

Community

overcharged

I got overcharged 20 dollars last month and 2.5 dollars this month . I called Koodo helpline no one picks up phone .please adjust my money next bill

25 replies

Did you call within their hours? "Hours of operation (local time): Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm. Saturday: 9am - 7pm." If still no answer is there a Koodo location near you that you can go in to talk to a rep?
Yes I call within hours
Then you may need to go into a Koodo location and talk to a rep. They should be able to bring up your bill and fix it for you right there. Or you could try sending a message over their Facebook page to see if they have any other numbers you could call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check page 3 of your E-bill?
What does it say the charges for?
It could be minutes or data overage, International calls...etc.
Yes I checked it's for long distance charges which. Am entitled to call home country for 1000 international minutes free of cost.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

Yes I checked it's for long distance charges which. Am entitled to call home country for 1000 int...

It will still use your regular minutes Devansh, perhaps you used too many of those? Best time to call your home country is weekends or evenings so you won't use your minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

Yes I checked it's for long distance charges which. Am entitled to call home country for 1000 int...

What plan do you have? Do you have this Add-on?(I just need to know make sure)

Isn't it for minutes overage?  If you have a " 1000 international minutes" add-on, it will cover your ILD charge, but it still use your minutes.
Devansh Kalra wrote:

40 dollars plan with 500 min 1 gb internet and 15 dollars tab
Devansh Kalra wrote:

1000 international minutes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

Did you go over your 500 minutes?
Devansh Kalra wrote:

No
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Devansh, looking at your invoice everything seems in order. This month you called the UK and that is not included in the 1,000 add-on you have. Last month you went over your minutes (you have 500 per month) and incurred overage charges. You can see in on page 13 of your pdf invoice that you can download. 
For last month
Ok for this month but last month
And I didn't call uk
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

First 2 calls to the UK were Feb 21st. This is a public forum, so won't disclose the numbers you called. Please see it on page 8 & 9 of your invoice. Subsequent calls were made on Feb 23rd & 24th. Different number at that time.  
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

No
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

Who I will call uk
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

I don't know anybody from uk
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

You might not know anyone from UK.
But the numbers you called were UK number you weren't aware of...? 
Or did anybody else use your phone?
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

No
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

Did you check those numbers on page 8 & 9 of your invoice that Bernard mentioned?
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

Yup but it's wrong
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

Unfortunately when you signed on with Koodo you signed a contract saying you were responsible for yoir phone and any calls made from it. You may have called a uk number without realizing it or someone else may have taken your phone and used it for such a call but the bill doesn't lie. You can try disputing your charges by contacting Koodo but they do not need to refund you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devansh Kalra wrote:

And I didn't call uk

The calls were made from your phone Devansh, whether it was made by you or someone else. We track these very accurately so this is not a mistake.