Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Overages on first day of billing cycle?

I am using an iPhone 4. My billing cycle runs from July 17th to August 16th. On July 17th I made 2 calls to a 888 number for a total of 7 minutes. When I check my usage on-line, these two calls are in the "overages" category. (no other calls made that day). My plan on that day includes 50 minutes (I have since upgraded to 300min).

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you change your plan? 
You had 50 min/mo on your old plan which means you had 1.66 min per day (technically).  If you used your phone for 7 min on your first day, it's 5.4 min over. Then if you changed your plan right after, you get charged for 5.4 minutes overage. 
I would call customer service if they can do anything about it since you upgraded your plan.
I can't guaranty they will credit you or anything, but It doesn't hurt ask for it 😉
I changed my plan on the 18th. My total airtime for the 17th (first day of billing cycle) was 7 minutes. All 7 minutes is in the overage category! How do you contact customer service? The only grievance of Koodo I have, is my inability to find the area where you talk to a real person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Johnston wrote:

I changed my plan on the 18th. My total airtime for the 17th (first day of billing cycle) was 7 m...

*611 from your Koodo phone, option 5 for customer service or keep pressing 0