Koodo Community

Community

Solved

over bill charges

i have been charged for the minutes i used after 5pm and minutes used on weekends and as my plan says that it is free for this days? whom should i complain to?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hey Sanya,

By any chance have you called international numbers?
Hi Erwin,

no i did not it was just within canada 
Userlevel 6
There are employees who can look up your account here but it is very early in the morning. If you want to get someone to check your account and hopefully credit you of incorrect charges, you can call customer service at around 9 AM by dialling *611.
Badge +4
Hi Saniya, Do you have a Canada-Wide plan or are you subscribed to a Koodo promotional plan? If you are subscribed to Koodo's promotional plan, the plan includes unlimited [b]local calling from 5 pm to 8 am, Monday through Thursday, and 5 pm Friday to 8 am Monday. So, if you made long distance calls during those times, this might explain the charges. If you're subscribed to a Canada-wide plan, you shouldn't be seeing charges. Canada-wide plans, include unlimited Canada-wide calling from 5 pm to 8 am, Monday through Thursday, and 5 pm Friday to 8 am Monday.
Userlevel 6
Hey Sanita! If you would like for us to take a look at your account, please send us an email via this secure link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy and select "Social Media". Thank  you :)