Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Order status?

Hi I placed an order on November 20th, order number HFO16527091 and I still haven't received any update regarding my order. Could you please look into this. It's a.gift for my wife and I am getting little worried with Christmas approaching. Thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Andy.

Due to the overwhelming demand from the Bright Friday-Cyber Monday promotions, the Koodo Webstore is currently experiencing a delay in processing orders. All orders submitted on or after November 25, will be impacted by this backlog. An email will be sent to all effected customers  during the week of December 11th. Customers that receive this email can expect their orders to be shipped out within 2-5 business days of receiving the email.

It's our priority to ensure all orders are processed and shipped out as quickly as possible. We know you want your phones, yesterday! (We would too.) Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Please refer to that thread : https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/delay-in-processing-koodo-web-store-orders

I'm sure someone from Koodo will chime in with more information about your order.
Hi Robert my order was placed on November 20th well before the the black Friday and cyber Monday rush yet I still haven't received any email from Koodo regarding the order. I been with the same telecommunication company for the last 7 years and decided to switch because of the great plans Koodo offers but I am started to feel like I made a mistake. Still hoping for the best.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andy Kumar wrote:

Hi Robert my order was placed on November 20th well before the the black Friday and cyber Monday ...

Hi Andy - your order is for an iPhone 7 Plus from what I'm seeing, and for your specific size and colour request there was a processing time of 4-6 weeks, communicated at the time of order. I've asked for an update on timing from out web store team. Will report back once I know more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andy Kumar wrote:

Hi Robert my order was placed on November 20th well before the the black Friday and cyber Monday ...

Based on expected inventory we're looking at end of Dec./early Jan for this specific model, Andy. Unfortunately can't guarantee delivery before Christmas on this one. You can still get a different model either online or in store. (In store would be the best way to ensure you have it by Christmas).
What is the best way to cancel the order. How long does it take to get the refund?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
howard johnson wrote:

What is the best way to cancel the order. How long does it take to get the refund?

Hey now, Howard. This would be the best way to contact for cancellation:

[b]Returns Contact InformationCall us at 1-844 566-3697
Email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com
Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 9pm EST