Koodo Community
Solved

Order of a phone on December 18th

• 22 December 2018
  • 8 replies

Hello

I ordered online a new phone (iphone 😎 on December 18th. It said that the order should be send 3 to 5 days after my order.

It is now December 22nd and my order is still under review. I am wondering why.

Fun fact, my new balance is not "under review" but was already applied to my account. This is illegal as far as my order has not yet be validated.

I am trying to reach Koodo but it seems that there is no way to contact them directly.

I hope I can get some support from the community.
icon

Best answer by Tayeb Koodo 24 December 2018, 20:00

Congrats for your new iPhone 🙂 You can use this link: www.koodomobile.com/tracker to track your order. You will receive a shipping notification and a tracking number soon.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Badge +4
What kind of Iphone did you order? Usually it's 3 to 5 business days to process an order and then the phone will ship. If they're busy it could be longer. You're still within that window.

Post your order number here and a rep might be able to give you more info. Webstore contact info below.

https://www.koodomobile.com/webstore-policies
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Congrats for your new iPhone 🙂 You can use this link: www.koodomobile.com/tracker to track your order. You will receive a shipping notification and a tracking number soon.
Hello,

Thank you Tayeb for your congratulations... However I am still waiting for my order form December 18th to be shipped. It is still under review... If I would have known I would have picked another phone. Now I am wondering if my will not be cancelled (maybe because of the phone would be out of stock). I am a old customer form Koodo (more than 4 years I think) but I am a bit upset about this and some other troubles I have had in the last months with Koodo. I will start check what virgin can offer me as far as I already have internet with them.
Badge +4
What iphone did you order? Some have a 1 to 3 week waiting time for the order to be processed before it even ships.
I ordered an iphone 8 refurbished. I was never told it would take 1-3 weeks to be processed.... I would have chosen another model... 😞
Badge +4
Unfortunately the certified pre owned iphone 8 isn't even listed on the website anymore so they are probably waiting to receive more of them.
Even better then... They sold me something that is not available!
I am amazed by the fact that my balance has already being updated and I am starting to pay for it while my order is still under review. Is it even legal to do this ?