Koodo Community

Community

Solved

on your website.. you don't have iphone 6s 16 ,64 to order online. What you guys are selling on website?

Since last two day trying to order iphone 6 16 pre-owned and its giving me different price at check-out point every day. And some other phone are not available but still on website

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What are the different prices u are being shown?
Userlevel 7
Hi Rajnikant,

Not all phones are available for purchase online. Koodo's gradually improving selection as time goes on. You can always call around to your local stores to find out if they have the phone you are looking for. 
Okay.., Saturday 21st I tried to check out for pre-owned iPhone 6 and it was showing me 16.50 per month because I'm having 144 positive tab credit. And I did same thing on Monday 23rd, it was showing me 23.10around at the time of check-out for payment.
Userlevel 7
Rajnikant Patel wrote:

Okay.., Saturday 21st I tried to check out for pre-owned iPhone 6 and it was showing me 16.50 per...

Try logging in before adding stuff to the cart.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rajnikant Patel wrote:

Okay.., Saturday 21st I tried to check out for pre-owned iPhone 6 and it was showing me 16.50 per...

And if you have multiple lines make sur you select the proper one.
Userlevel 6
Hey! You can find the nearest location to you here http://koo.do/1YM8LhV if you're looking to purchase a device that is only available in stores. Make sure to call ahead to see if they have any in stock.  The certified pre-owned iPhone 6 is only available online.  Hope this helps!