Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Number of rings

how do I change the number of rings before voicemail picks up>

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're looking to increase the number of rings, you can't. The maximum delay koodo's system will allow before forwarding to voicemail is 30 seconds.
Thanks Timo....opposite actually. It rings forever before VM picks up. Most callers hang up...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not forever, as I said, the maximum wait is 30 seconds and the default is typically 25. Here are the instructions for how to adjust the timing though: (for android phones, although step 2 will work on any device) 1- Dial *#61# on your device. It should say something like this: Call Forwarding Voice: +########## after XX seconds The "+###..." is the number that calls are forwarded to- write this down. The "XX" is the amount of time a caller has to wait in seconds. 2- Dial **61*+##########*11*XX# with "+###..." being the number you wrote down, and "XX" being the new amount of time. Note that the amount of time can only be increased/decreased in 5 second intervals, i.e. you can enter "15" but not "26". You should get a "Network Message" saying something like this: Call Forwarding Registration was successful 3- Everything should now be set up! You can check by dialing *#61# and seeing how much time the caller has to wait, or calling the device and seeing how long you wait until voicemail.