Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving/sending phone calls or texts

This is the 3rd month in a row where I'm not able to receive or send texts, phone calls.
Phone only works if I'm on wifi as I have an iPhone and most of my peers have iPhones so it sends as iMessage.
It always works when I first put money on my phone (I'm prepaid) but after a week or so it stops. I tried restarting my network settings and that worked, again only for for a week or so but now it stopped working again.

Koodo network has disappointed me time and time again and I've had enough. Officially switching networks when my plan is up. I've now wasted around 80+ dollars for the past 3 months for a cell phone plan that has worked maybe 3-4 weeks (that's being generous) out of 12 weeks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Margo.

Putting money on prepaid doesn't give you unlimited minutes. When you've used them all up, you need to put some more money.
Robert wrote:

Hello Margo.

Putting money on prepaid doesn't give you unlimited minutes. When you've used them ...

My prepaid plan is monthly with unlimited text and texting still doesn't work. I'm not the only one to have this problem as I've read in the forum
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Margo.

Putting money on prepaid doesn't give you unlimited minutes. When you've used them ...

Have you spoken with customer support yet about the issue? Also you say 80+ dollars over 3 months and that you have a unlimited prepaid plan, but that would only potentially get you the unlimited after 5pm one for 35 monthly. The true unlimited one is 50 a month. Which one exactly do you have then? If not the 50, then have you been making a lot of calls before 5pm?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can we have links to other people having the same problem?