Koodo Community
Solved

Not receiving Koodo promotions but on the list

I have been signed up for Koodo's list for offers and deals for years now. My boyfriend received a text from 524-5 saying he will be getting 2GB of free data for the next 2 months for being on the list. Is there a way I can see if I'm still on the list? I haven't received a text in a while and never unsubscribed. Thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think they are offering sign up for " list for offers and deals".  They do send you(some customers ) special offer from time to time that seems like depends on their usage/activity.

Can you post the text message your BF received without personal info?  There have to be the way to get that promo such "If you upgrade your device" or " If you buy xx device on Tab M?L"...

They are currently offering "BONUS 2 GB of data for 24 months", but you have to buy a phone on $55 or more in market plan.

And he's been a customer for years, nothing new on his plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The offers are personalized for everyone. He probably uses data more often and therefore got the offer for free data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would suggest you call Koodo and ask if they have something similar for you. Sometimes, the agents have the authority to give out something for loyal customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Those list/offer seems triggered when you went over your data/minutes limit often, if you have old device, and/or when you upgrade your plan/device...etc.
I have 4 lines under my family and I think 2 or 3 lines have received some offer from Koodo.  
Thank you all! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something. I appreciate it 🙂