Koodo Community

Community

No service on prepaid plan

Activated a new SIM card and prepaid plan yesterday. Account is showing on the Koodo website but the phone is still showing "no service" any suggestions

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you haven't already done so, try rebooting your phone
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Have a few times
BobTheElectrician wrote:

I already did that so many times but nothing has change.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did the phone already work before with Koodo?
Yes
I have the same situation... No service in my phone after 4days of activation. ..dont know what to do.. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
maria wrote:

I have the same situation... No service in my phone after 4days of activation. ..dont know what...

Is your phone working with Koodo (compatible with Koodo network) before? and is your area covered by Koodo/Bell network?
maria wrote:

I have the same situation... No service in my phone after 4days of activation. ..dont know what...

Yes it is. I used it for few days then suddenly it says no service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
maria wrote:

Did you check your selfserve? what did it say?
If your account was disconnected for some reasons, you would have to contact Koodo directly. (call 611 or send message to their facebook)
maria wrote:

Yes it says account status active and my base plan expires end of dec.13,2017.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
maria wrote:

if you have "no service", and your account is active, and there is no cell outage in the area. The reasons could either be the SIM or phone.

Do you have a friend phone to test the SIM and phone?
maria wrote:

Yes i tried it but still no service... 😞