Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no service in mississauga or maple

Cannot seem to get service in Mississauga or in Maple.   This is my daughters phone, and I thought Koodo would save me money.. but instead the service is so intermittent the phone is almost useless.  Most of the time it says, "Searching".  This is with an iPhone 5c.

I have already reseated the SIM card, powered off the phone.  Reset the phone and erased all data, then restored from a backup.

It rarely has service.  Sometimes it does, and works perfectly.   But most times it doesn't have service, as my daughter has experienced.    Right now I have it with me and have reset it 4 times..  waiting a minute or so between power off and power on, and still it will not connect. It just says "Searching".

Earlier this morning, it did connect for a little bit, in the car, where I was surprised that I actually heard it ringing.
icon

Best answer by Tayeb A 21 August 2015, 21:29

Thanks for reaching our to us, please click here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204027 to follow the recommended troubleshooting steps recommended if you can't make or receive calls on an iPhone.

If you need further assistance, after following these steps, call 1-866-995-6636 airtime free from a landline and press 6 to reach our Tech Support so that a representative can guide you through the steps to help you fix this.

Our hours of operation are:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm

Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 7pm

We look forward to assisting you! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Thanks for reaching our to us, please click here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204027 to follow the recommended troubleshooting steps recommended if you can't make or receive calls on an iPhone.

If you need further assistance, after following these steps, call 1-866-995-6636 airtime free from a landline and press 6 to reach our Tech Support so that a representative can guide you through the steps to help you fix this.

Our hours of operation are:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm

Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 7pm

We look forward to assisting you!