Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No Service :(

Is there a problem with connectivity in Toronto/GTA? I have not been able to receive full bars or even close to full bars for 2 weeks now, not on Wifi or 3G. A lot of the time I have No Service or 1 bar and constantly saying searching even in my home with wifi! What is going on?

7 replies

Badge +4
Strange that you're not able to receive Wi-Fi at least. With Wi-Fi you will have to be fairly close to the signal source, yet you mention that you are not receiving a Wi-Fi signal from your home Wi-Fi. Unplugging your home Wi-Fi router for one to two minutes and plugging it back in will soft-reset the wireless router and should restore Wi-Fi service. As for the the 3G signal loss, maybe someone in the community can help with a hard reset. I specialize more with Android devices, I'm not too familiar with how that's done with iPhone.
Userlevel 1
rikkster wrote:

Strange that you're not able to receive Wi-Fi at least. With Wi-Fi you will have to be fairly clo...

Iphone network reset can be done through : Settings/General/Network/Reset Network Settings.. She'll have to setup her Wi-Fi connection again, most of the time it'll connect her again
Userlevel 6
It's likely your phone and not the network. Maybe a hard reset of your phone would help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which phone do you have? That might help
Its the iphone 4...still having the problem after reseting network 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It has to be a phone issue. I would call (from another phone/landline) Koodo tech support 1-866-995-6636 X6
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All warranty claims on iphones must run through apple. If there's a problem with the phone you'd be best off bringing it to an apple store.